These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Where's my husband?

So, Derek has been on a diet since February. He looks absolutely amazing! He is fading fast! He's lost almost 60 lbs. I'm starting to worry because he's catching up, or down, to me. We've never been this close in weight before. Not even the minute before I gave birth! It is a good motivator for me to keep up with my exercise and try to lose weight too. I don't want Derek to be able to borrow my jeans! I just find myself staring at him and shaking my head. If you haven't seen him in a while, you won't believe it! Here are some before and after pics.



9 comments:

Summer said...

HOLY FRIOLI! The before and after pics are amazing. Don't worry, if Derek wants to wear your jeans that's okay....as long as he doesn't want to start borrowing your underwear! JUST TEASING!

Unknown said...

Wow! When you see the pictures all in a row, it really is amazing!! Way to go, Derek! Y
You, also, have been looking great lately! Don't sell yourself short! You're hot too!

Angela said...

Oh, stop!!! Ok, I have lost 62 lbs. I do weigh 12 lbs less than when I got pregnant. But, Derek's story is way better!

Mimi said...

It's true, he looks great! I'm so happy for him and especially for the boys - Dad's gonna be out there playing ball with them and keeping up with them.

Anonymous said...

You both look fantastic! You look like you're loving life!

Brandy said...

He looks great-younger too.I bet he feels amazing!How did he go about it and what motivated him?
He really looks good.

Mimi said...

WHAT?!! Where' the video of Tyson counting to 10? I can't make it through my day without watching that! Did you accidentally delete it? Can you fix it???!

Angela said...

Calm down mom! Click on,Who knew my one year old could count, on the right hand side of the blog page. I can't believe you watch that everyday!

Denise said...

He really does look great Angela. I know you are proud of him. The whole staff at SBC looks good---but Derek led the way that is for sure.

You look good too! Ya'll keep it up!