These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

More Swap Fun!!!

So, us bloggers did another swap. This one for winter. We didn't have to spell out winter, we just had to give wintery gifts! And boy did I get some good ones! I'm thrilled with ALL the gifts that were so graciously given to me! I do not know my giver, Windsor, but she did a great job! Here's a look at what I recieved.

She decided to spell out winter!

W - warmth of a candle - 2 really cute little votive holders with snowflakes cut out of them and 2 great smelling votives!

I - interesting reading - 2 magazines I will LOVE to look through!

N - nice warm socks - a pair of pink (my favorite color) striped, soft, sock slippers! Wonderful!!!

T - tea to soothe the soul - some yummy tea to sip on a cold day!

E - evening bubble bath to calm the day's worries - some great smelling bubble bath that I can't wait to use!

R - relaxing CD to listen to - Josh Groban's Noel, It came at the perfect time and we listened to it while we decorated the tree! I have already listened to this several times! Awesome!
Thank you so much Windsor! You were very thoughtful! I'm not sure you stuck to the budget though! I'm a lucky girl!!! And thank you Denise and Donna (and Caroline) for organizing the swap! Another great one!

5 comments:

Donna said...

GO WINDSOR! Those were PERFECT gifts. Very creative in spelling out "winter", too:) Angela, I know you'll get plenty of use out of all of those! Love the picture of the baby in the socks, too!

Windsor said...

Believe it or not...The budget was stuck too. Great deals! Sorry it was a little late, but I am glad you finally recieved it. I am glad you like all of the little gifts and hope you use them often! Merry Christmas!

Suzanne said...

Great gift Windsor! I love Josh Groban, this christmas cd stays in my car!

Unknown said...

WHOA, Windsor! You didn't play around! GOOOOD work. That was all very nice!

Denise said...

Nice stuff! I don't know Windsor, but she sounds and looks like a good gift giver!

Nice new magazines sound so nice! I never buy them because I don't have time to read them