These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dogs and Turtles, Oh My!

Ok, so I'm skipping ahead to now, but I will back track this week. We still have Tyler's bday, Christmas, New Years, and more to do. But I wanted to keep you afresh with now too. So, yesterday we went to the library and read to the dogs. It was so cool! There were 2 dogs there, Cramer and Miracle. They are specialy trained to go into nursing homes, hospitals, libraries, and for physical therapy. The kids got to read to them if they wanted to and just pet them if they can't read. It was pretty neat!
Last week, we saw our turtle again. We know it's ours because I spray painted his butt silver. Don't worry all you animal lovers, I didn't harm him. Just a little paint on his shell. It's what my dad always did growing up. Our turtle had yellow paint on him. So I'm carrying on the tradition. Here's some pics with our turtle. We need a turtley name. Any suggestions?
And here's some random pics of the boys from last week. I caught Tyson in mid air playing soccer. And yes, those are water shoes he's wearing. Hey, he wanted to wear them and we were just in our backyard. Don't judge! Nana sent a box in the mail. The 2 backpacks are from the box. They are so cute! And then we have some brotherly love! They are so sweet when they're not being rotten!

3 comments:

Glenda said...

Angela,
That is to cute. I mailed your valentine swap on Monday. Hope you enjoy.
Love,
Glenda

Denise said...

How about Tuggle the turtle!

Unknown said...

I think Herman is a good turtley name. Julie votes for Snooty.