These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Outside Renovations at Uncle Tim's

Uncle Tim had the outside of his house totally redone. New paver driveway, new sod, new landscaping, new swing, new horse shoe pit, and new paint on the house. We all pitched in. Even the little ones. Here's some pics.



Abby and Tyson found a worm and were torturing it.


Madison had to take an important call.


We're not sure if Kristyn passed out or was just resting.

Tyler's work was finally done and he got to go in the pool.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a combo - I passed out after I sat down to rest. As you can see, Sam the dog was supporting me. The pics of the kids are so cute!

Unknown said...

Did anyone else notice that the kids seem to get less and less clothed as the pics progress?

Mimi said...

So glad to see new pictures on your blog. Love the one of Tyler chillaxen in the pool with his pink swimmies!
Mom