These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Back from the.....

Hey everyone! I know I've been MIA for months and I'm sorry. It's just that I get sick when I look at the computer, watch tv, read, drive, etc. Pretty much all I can do is sit and stare into space! It's getting better now. I'll be 4 months on Monday and alot of the sickness is gone. Thank goodness! Since I blogged last we've had another ultra sound and things look great. Here's the newest picture of baby Tyrone. Just kidding, we don't know the gender.

See the baby waving?

We'll have another ultra sound in 5 weeks. They will write the gender in an envelope and I will give it to my sister and Mandy. They are having my shower for me. I will register for both genders and then be surprised when I get to the shower. I can't wait! My guests will find out when they rsvp. I hope no one lets the cat out of the bag!

The day after we found out I was pregnant, my mom and I chaperoned Abby's school trip to Sunsplash Waterpark. We had a good time.


Abby and I went on this ride together. You go down on a double tube that looks like a figure 8. She didn't like it last year and still didn't this year. I guess we'll try every year.

Tyson started running a fever and fell asleep. Poor guy! He had a lot of fun the first part of the day though.

No comments: