These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Beach Day with Pa!

We had a great day today! Pa (the nanny) came over this morning. He's working on a remodel on Englewood Beach and he had to go there today to take some pics. So we decided to go with him. It turned into a wonderful beach day! The water was the perfect temp, clear, and calm! I didn't wear my suit because I wasn't expecting to be down there long, or to get in. The water was way too tempting and I ended up going in my clothes! Here's a bunch of pics. I love the ones of Tyler! His first experience eating sand! Yes mom, I let him eat the sand!

5 comments:

sara said...

The boys look so cute in their little hats! Looks like you had a fun day. I can't wait until Georgia Anne is old enough to go to the beach.

Denise said...

Love the matchy matchy! I tried to dress Dan Dan and Harry alike once but it really didn't work. I think Dan Dan was too old and realize quickly what I was doing. He HATED it!

Anyway, you need to get some of those pic's of Tyler framed in a frame with 3 or 4 slots in it--you know like an "action" picture (1,2,3,and 4) of what he is doing while sitting on the sand. CUTE!

Angela said...

I love matching! When my sister and I worked together, I made her dress like me. We would talk every morning and I would tell her what to wear. We were so cute! At least I think so! And I try to get Tyson and Derek matching stuff too. I'm pretty overboard with it, but I love it! And yes, I thought the same thing about the frame!

Angela said...

I just remembered you, Denise, got them the matching dino pjs. I love them! They wear them on the same night, of course!

Brandy said...

That looks fun!You are blogger queen.For every post I do, you do 3!!They are cuties!