These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Success!

Sorry I haven't posted how our trip to Orlando went. I've been trying to keep Tyler happy and get ready for the next trip. If I leave the room, Tyler stands at the gate and screams and cries. As soon as I come in and pick him up, he's fine. And it's especially bad after the weekend because he's used to 24/7 attention over the weekend. He wears on me! Our next trip is to Ohio. Just me, the boys, and my dad. It's sad, but I don't care where we're going or what we're doing. I'm just glad that someone is going to be stuck with me and the boys 24 hours a day, every day for a week! Just as long as I don't have to try to keep Tyler happy all day by myself! Poor dad! I don't think he minds though! Enough about Tyler driving me insane! Our trip to Orlando, without Tyler, was wonderful! I think Tyson had a great time with just me and Derek. I know we had a great time with him! We went to Islands of Adventure at Universal Studios. We spent most of our time in Seuss Land. It was a lot of fun! Tyson only got a 20 min nap on the way up, so I was worried since we were going to see the fireworks that night. But he did great! You could tell he was really tired, but he didn't turn into a monster! We went to the Downtown Disney Fireworks with the Scott's, friends of ours, who were also up there. We had a great time! Getting out of the parking lot was horrible! We usually go see the Disney fireworks at 9pm and then get out of there. We were running late though, so we decided to watch the Downtown Disney fireworks at 10:30. Big Mistake!!!! We sat Still, I mean, Not Moving, for 2 hours in the parking lot. It was only because of Kevin's expert merging skills and Derek's expert advice that got us out of there. We had a lot of horns blown at us though! The hotel was just fine with Tyson. Except Derek made me sleep with Tyson this time, so I didn't get much sleep. He moves around a lot and I would wake up grabbing for him, thinking he was falling. I hate that! The next morning, we took our time getting ready and went down and had our hotel's breakfast buffet, which was very good! We couldn't wait to get back to see our little Tyler. He did great while we were gone. He had his first taste of formula and did just fine with it! I did have to pump while I was away, which really sucked! I was pumping leaned over in the back seat of the van trying not to let anyone see me as we were driving into Universal, paying for parking, and parking. The whole time cussing! Derek's driving didn't help things any! And then again on our drive out of Universal to the hotel. Sorry this is so long! Here's some pics from out trip!
Click to play Islands of Adventure
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

4 comments:

Denise said...

You are brave! Orlando and Disney on a holiday, WOW! I am sure the fireworks were really good! Good pix's. Glad you got home safe.

Brandy said...

You are funny!That Kyla is cute!But not as cute as Julianna-sorry to hoever she belongs to.I am bias.Anyways-I knew you would like those smile box scrapbooks.Aren't they cool!And this is my last comment till you leave one on mine!!!I'm not kidding either.Ok maybe a little.

Mimi said...

I love the pictures.The only thing I don't like about smile box is the ads at the beginning.And it moves from one picture to the next too fast.The pictures are great.
Miss my little boys!

sara said...

Great pictures! I always love Disney fireworks. They are the best. That smilebox program seems nice. I have never heard of it before. I think I'll try it out!