These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyson!

Wow! I can't believe my baby is three! It seems like we're always planning a birthday party. It goes by soooo fast. I really enjoy my time home with my boys. Tyson is a very sweet boy. He loves any sport. He is great at baseball, football, soccer and everything else. He wants me to watch everything he does. I hear, "Mama, watch!", all day long. He's learning how to share with his bully brother, who would rather hit you in face than look at you. Poor Tyson! Tyson is always saying, "Thank you mama, you're the best with me." and "I love you thiiiiiiiissss much!" and holding his arms open wide. He'll tell me something and then say, "that's a good idea!" He says, "that's weird." and "tool" (cool). He is also saying booty head right now, which we're trying to stop. His favorite toys today are his little skate boards (finger boards), his soccer ball and football, his bat and ball, his kitchen set, and his Diego boat. His favortie food is just about anything. He loves all fruit, all veggies, fish, chicken, etc. He doesn't care for pasta or ground beef. He LOVES to swim in the pool and jump off the edge. And he LOVES to go on bike rides. He pedals so well! He is such a sweet boy! Always wants to help me. He is a chatterbug though. I find myself asking him to be quiet several times a day. I have a hard time getting ready to go somewhere and listening to his constant chatter. Poor little guy! We are so blessed to have our little Tyson. He is wonderful! We always say, when we have more children, we want more Tysons. Happy birthday to our sweet Tyson!

I made him a special shirt with a 3 made out of balls on the front...

and a T on the back.

Tyson and Abby love jumping in the pool at the same time!

There he goes!

And here's trouble!

Cake time! I made cupcakes in cake cones. They were good! Can you tell they are supposed to be baseballs?

Tyler enjoyed his!

Awww. Kissin Cousins.

Present time! He loves everything he got!


What a wonderful day! Here's more pics.

No comments: