These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Positive!


If you read my earlier post about me thinking I was pregnant and my body acting like it was, but I really wasn't. You might be saying, "She really wasn't crazy!" No, I was! I got pregnant 2 weeks after I went to the doctor and found out I wasn't. Weird! So I still hadn't had a period since January and had no idea how far along I was since I wasn't pregnant March 17th. We went to the doctor on Tuesday and he did an ultra sound. We are 8 weeks 4 days in preg. mom talk and 2 months in normal talk! We are very excited! And yes, I have weened myself off the paxil and are praying for extra money to send Tyler to daycare. Just 2 or 3 or 7 days a week. No, really I think just 2 would be good. So anyway, we are due December 28th, but the c-section will probably be 10 days earlier. About the 18th. Of course, I will be trying to get my water to break starting in early November. Just kidding. Not really. So we'll have another Christmas baby! Tyler was born on the 6th. They will be 2 years apart. Tyson and Tyler are 1 1/2 years apart. We're hoping for a little Tyrone, in keeping with the Ty's. Just kidding, really. We both would love to have a little girl, but would be very happy with another boy. I am not going to find out the sex until my shower. So I'll have a little surprise! The throwers of my shower will know and when the guests rsvp, they will find out. Fun! Derek hasn't made up his mind yet if he wants to find out before then. He likes to know stuff! Can you believe we can find out in 4 weeks!? There is some new test they do for down syndrome and it also tells the sex. Now I know there are a lot of you out there who don't get the testing done because it's not like you would abort the baby if it had downs, but I choose to have the testing so that if I am having a special needs child, I can read and research it and be more prepared when the baby is born. I would rather not be shocked in the delivery room. I have been feeling nauseous and yucky all day every day for a little over a week. Today was the best day I've had. I have to eat ALL day long. Not because I'm hungry, but to try and keep the nausea away. I'm tired a lot. I try to put the boys down and take a nap every day. And the boys have actually tucked me in bed a couple times this week. Tyson is excited. He wants a girl. Tyler has no idea what's going on. Well, it's way past my new bedtime. I'll keep you posted!
Here's our fist picture of little baby #3.
This is a video of Tyson telling Mimi and Pa that there is a baby in mommy's tummy. But I didn't catch all of it! Darn it!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

That is so awesome! Thats a neat idea to wait till your shower to find out. :)

Mimi said...

We're sooo excited!There's something special about a Christmas baby. Can't wait.
Love MiMI

Denise said...

Okay I may have missed the text, but I have been WAITING for the post. FINALLY!

Good for you and Derek. You are correct--either gender is great but a girl will would be nice. You need some pink in your home!

Neat about how you're gonna find out at the shower.

Congratulations!