These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Monday, May 11, 2009

To My Mother

Dear Mom,
You ARE the most wonderful mother!
And you are the greatest grandmother to my boys!
You are a perfect example of selfless, unconditional love.
You are always there for me, whenever I need you, even if it's inconvient.
We have so much fun together, all the time.
We laugh, whenever we're together.
We finish each other's sentences.
We know what each other is thinking.
We are the same kind of CRAZY!
And I love YOU!
Thank you for being my wonderful mom!
I can't imagine my life without you!
I only pray that I am as good a mother to my children that you were/are to me.
Angela

3 comments:

Denise said...

Very sweet Angela! Gotta love our mommas!

Unknown said...

Apparently, this is THE sweetest thing ANYONE has EVER done for OUR mother! WHATEVER!!

Just kidding. This is really sweet. I guess you'll be getting the diamonds in the will now.

Mimi said...

I can't tell you how much your sweet words mean to me!The most important thing I've ever done is being a Mom and to have you appreciate me for it just makes me cry! But I feel blessed when I see you with Tyson and Tyler. YOU ARE a very good Mom.I could not be more proud of you!
Love you
Mom