These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Box It Up!

Most of you know that I love crafting. I came across these cute boxes and picture frames on Inger's blog (she's new on my blog list if you want to check her out). I think she may have gotten the idea from another blogger. It's hard to trace the origan. Anyway, I thought they were so cute and looked fairly easy, so I went to Micheal's and got everything I needed to make one. I loved making it and embelishing it and decided to make more. I would love to make and sell them. I can personalize them to anything you want. Check out my etsy store! http://www.boxitup.etsy.com/ Here are a few pics.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Cute boxes!!!
By the way, where's my frame?

Angela said...

Oh yeah! I was going to put a picture of that too. Thanks for reminding me. I'll bring it to you tonight.

Denise said...

I'm gonna order some. I just need to figure out what I need! Very cute!