These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Miscellaneous

This is how I found Tyler one day last month. He was crying because he couldn't get down off the box. He had opened one of my pens and colored his hands and mouth.

This is our little Orlando trip earlier this month for Youth Pastor Summit at Universal Studios. We left Tyler at home with Pa. We had a good time with Tyson. And we got to eat at the Cheesecake Factory!
Starbucks break.

Is my crack showing?
Cute pic of my cousin Abby.

Tyler sucking down Mate Ma's milkshake.

Tyson, Abby, and Maddison painting the walls.
Is he ever going to outgrow the baby doll stroller?


1 comment:

Denise said...

1. Poor Tyler--ink and stuck on a box--funny!

2. Love the sun glasses picture!

3. Crack!!!! Funny too!