These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Swiper no swiping!

So, I was reading Inger's blog, looking at all her pretty spring decorations and getting inspired to get mine out. I got up from the computer, went in the garage and brought some in only to find Tyler's latest mess. I can't take my eyes off that kid for a minute! He's bad, bad, bad! I guess it's my fault for not putting the latch back on the pantry door. It just frustrates me because we NEVER did any sort of baby proofing for Tyson. We just taught him not to touch things. Tyler's just not feelin it! Actually, he's feelin somthin, but it's not working. That kid! I'm just glad it was Oats and not something sticky! I'll just scoop those up and serve them for breakfast tomorrow! Just kidding!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

He's SOOO cute!

Momofgirls said...

Oh my goodness! I have a picture of Lindsay like that-but with powdered sugar (at my MIL's perfect house!!!!!!)

You will look back and miss those days...hahaha JUST KIDDING, you really won't!!

Okay, on to my info for you about apothecary jars...go look at TJMaxx if you have one, they have gorgeous ones for 6.99- 9.99!!!!(and they are big too!!) Just keep them up high so the Tys don't have fun with them!!

Unknown said...

Don't hate on my little Bubby! Everything he does is ADORABLE! (or adorkable, like his daddy)