These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloweens Past

So, is everyone excited about Halloween!? We are! Our crew is going to be the Wizard of Oz. Abby is going to be the most perfect Dorthy, Tyson is going to be the most wonderful Tin Man, and Baby Tyler is going to be the cutest Lion. Tyson was the Lion for his first Halloween. Wasn't he adorable!?

Derek's mom made the costume. I can't wait to see Tyler in it! She made the Tin Man for this year, too. Awesome job Nana! Thank you!

And we made Abby a little indian that year.

Last year, Tyson was Nemo. There is a little tail fin that you can't see in this picture that wiggled back and forth when he walked. He was so cute!

He got cookies at one great grandparents....

and cupcakes at the next! What a lucky boy!

He helped clean the jack-o-lanters out last year.


I made him one with his name. Is that a pumpkin in my shirt?


1 comment:

sara said...

That is the most adorable lion costume. I can't believe Derek's mom made that! I can't wait to see this years pictures!