These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Opposites Attract

Tyson and Tyler are soooo different! Tyson learned the word no so easily. Tyler knows it, but doesn't care. I could discipline Tyler all day long and he just comes back for more. Tyson never opened any doors, the china cabinet, the kitchen cabinets, the bathroom, etc. Tyler opens all of them. He's into everything and ON everything. He climbs on anything he can get his chubby little leg up on. And then he stands on the very top and when he can't get down himself, he starts crying. They are completely opposite! But they love each other so much! When I get Tyler up in the morning, he doesn't hug me or even look at me. He just cranes his neck around looking for his brother. He gets a big smile on his face when he finds him and sometimes lets out a little squeal. It's so cute! Tyler's not happy when Tyson is down for his nap. He usually ends up whining and crying until he wakes Tyson up. I'm so glad they love each other so much!

Tyler climbing

Tyson and Tyler helping me exercise

Tyson and Tyler playing sandwich with daddy. Tyson is the turkey and Tyler is the cheese. Daddy is the bread. It's an open face sandwich!

Playing in the rain



2 comments:

Denise said...

They are both the sweetest things. Tyler is just active and thats okay. At least he is keeping himself busy! It could be worse. He could be clinging to you all day and not want you out of his sight.

Brandy said...

Soggy diaper-fun!