These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Sunny Days

Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street? Come on, sing with me! You all know it!

Mom and I bought Sesame Street Live tickets for Abby's birthday this year. We went to Ruth Eckerd Hall yesterday and took Tyson, too. They loved it! Mom and I did too! Tyson noticed right away that Ernie had the same shoes as him. Red Converse. I don't know if I would have ever noticed. He was so excited! I would recommend these live shows to everyone with a 2 and up! There was a lot of singing and dancing. Great fun! Here's some pics.

Sesame Street's new character: Abby Cadaby

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute. Touch to catch Abby really smiling though. Looks like fun!

Unknown said...

I also noticed that you did not disclose how much money your mother spent on a single balloon at the show.

Angela said...

No, I didn't want everyone to think she is always that frivolous(spelling?) But since you mentioned it, those crazy Elmo balloons were $8!!!!! What a rip off! Thank goodness someone sitting next to us GAVE us one.