These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Monday, October 6, 2008

How Are You Deciding Who To Vote For?

I was driving home last night when Focus On The Family came on the radio. I got home 5 mins into it and just sat in my garage to finish listening to it. Dr. James Dobson was reading his October news letter. It was about the presidential election. It was very interesting. I would urge you to read it before you make a final decision on who you are going to vote for. Go to this website to find the newsletter and election info. http://www.citizenlink.org/ He says at the end of it, "vote with your children and your children’s children in mind." That really hits home for me! What kind of world do you want your kids and grand kids to grow up in? Look at all the issues and each candidates view on them and vote accordingly. I don't vote republican or democrat, I vote christian. Neither party lines up with the bible perfectly, but McCain/Palin is closer by a wide margin! At the end of Dobson's newsletter he quotes Reverend Billy Graham by saying, "To get nations back on their feet, we must first get down on our knees." So let's pray! Pray that everyone would educate themselves on the issues and vote according to how those issues line up with what the bible says. That's all I have to say about that.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Amen sister!
Go Palin/McCain!!!!!!!