These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Fall Swap Gifts Are Here!

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I have been looking out my front door almost every hour for the past few days, waiting for my Fall Swap gift. What is it about waiting for gifts that makes you revert to acting like a child? It's so fun!!! One of the times I looked out this morning, it was there! On my front door step! I brought it in, grabbed my camera, and carefully opened it. I am thrilled with my gifts! Here's a look.

My boys were just as excited as I was!


Beautifully packaged!


F-Family album
She scrap booked it, all I have to do is add the pictures! I'm going to use it for the North Carolina trip we just took last week. Great job Jenny! I love it!


A-Autumn Candy
Such a cute little candy bucket! I love the ribbon handle! And candy corn is one of my favorite things about Halloween! My 2 year old son, Tyson, liked it too.

As he's shoving as many as he can fit into his mouth!

Who, me?


L-Little light
Love the copper pumpkin!


L-Leaf hand towel
This will definitely "fall up" my kitchen!


Thank you so much Jenny! I LOVE all my gifts! Thanks for putting so much time and creativity into it! What a wonderful Fall Swap! Goooooo Winter!

7 comments:

sara said...

I love your gifts! I may have to try the candy jar for myself. It is too cute! This fall swap has definitely given me some great ideas on things to make.

Momofgirls said...

Super cute! What kind of container is the candy in?
I was also wondering if you would PLEASE post the recipe for your caramel sauce?! I have a great hot fudge recipe..the 2 jars, together would be a darling teacher gift!!

You did a GREAT job on your pumpkins (pumpies as my nephew calls them!)

Brandy said...

This is why I did not participate-I am not that crafty.I would have felt sorry for the poor girl who got mine!Haha!

Denise said...

Jenny! Good job! Me likie all of it.

Family Album, very creative for the letter "F" And, who doesn't like candy corn?????

Angela, I am going to link this to my blog now.

Denise said...

Also, LOVE the new picuture!

Jenny Mather said...

I'm so happy it arrived. I felt like I was the last one, maybe I was ?:) I hope you enjoy it all. Happy Fall!

Dolly said...

Great job Jenny! Everything turned out so nice. I ran into Jenny when she was buying some of this stuff (like the bucket for the candy) and it looked nothing like that when he bought it. YOU ARE CREATIVE Jenny! It turned out adorable. I love everything you gave.