These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Too Young For Coffee?

After dinner, I was cleaning up the dishes and Derek was playing with Tyson. Tyler was being too quiet, so I looked around the corner of the couch and this is what I found.
I wish I could say the mug was empty when I sat it on the coffee table. Or that I could say I found a big wet spot on the carpet where Tyler spilled it. But no. Neither of those would be true. I think he drank the rest of my coffee and I think he liked it! It was only a little sip. But the reason I didn't drink it, is because it had coffee grounds in it. Yuck!!! So we'll see how caffeine affects him! 10 months isn't too young, is it? Everyone needs a little pick me up sometimes!
Lip smackin good!
Already jonesin for more!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Who had to stay up all nigh with bubby?

Angela said...

No one! He went to bed at 8:15 and didn't get up until 9am. I think we might start including coffee in his bedtime routine!

Denise said...

He is a cutie! He is going to be the one to keep you on your toes! I love it!

Brandy said...

Funny!