These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Feast and Flips!

We didn't use all the hamburger meat last night at our cookout, so mom put it in the freezer in the garage. Dad went out this morning and something caught his eye. It was the freezer door, open a few inches. We had to cook everything! So tonight we had: chicken, pork tenderloin, halibut, salmon, brauts, hamburgers, steak, fillet mignon, sweet potatoes, green beans, and company to help eat it all! We called in the big guns! The 2 biggest eaters I know, Jon Knott and Reppard Gordon. They got the job done! Tomorrow night we will have a 20 lb. turkey! Wow! What a lot of food. It sure was good!

Today was Tyson's first gymnastics class of the new session. He has had a 14 week break and he was ready to start again. He's been practicing all summer. He did awesome! I was so proud of him. My dad went with us and I think he was even prouder than I was! The instructor was impressed, too. He has come a long way since his first class!






1 comment:

sara said...

Tyson is so cute. It seems like everyone I know has their children in gymnastics classes. I'm sure I'll sign Georgia up too . . . once she can walk of course. It is just so cute seeing them so proud of themselves.