These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Peek a Boo

Tyler started playing peek a boo a few weeks ago. It's sooo cute! But isn't everything a 9 month old does cute? Well, not everything. Like when he crawls around the house and puts every spec of dirt and who knows what in his mouth. That just grosses me out!


Tyler walks behind things across the tile floor. I, of course, think it's soo cute!


My mom and dad got this cute little wooden table at an Amish furniture shop in Sarasota. Tyson is such a big boy, sitting at the kids table for meals. And Tyler can't wait until he can too!

Tyson had a friend over to play a couple weeks ago and they sat at their table for lunch and ate out of their dishes. So cute!


My dad got this pic of Tyler playing in the clothes basket. Since I've already worn out the word cute, I'll just go ahead and say it, he's soo cute!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Your boys are cute indeed! Don't worry about using it too much.

Love the little table! That is cute too!

Mimi said...

I can't believe all the new things Tyler is doing! I love playing both of them!