These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Night Derek Got Into My Pants

Not that way you perverts! I AM a minister's wife! Derek came out of the bedroom tonight and said, "Honey, what do you think about these jeans?" I said, "They are a little tight across the front." He has lost 62 lbs in the last 6 months. He went on to say, "So maybe in a little while?" I said yes. And then he told me they were mine. I proceeded to call him a jerk! I also let him know that they are too big on me and I need new jeans. They are only a little big on me though. I'm not sure I like wearing the same size as my husband!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Oh Angela, I have somewhat been there. When I was pregnant with Maddie I gained LOTS of weight (somewhat like I am with this baby too).

Anyway, post par tum, nothing would fit me. We had to go out to eat with some friends one night and I was crying because nothing fit. So my sweet love tells me, "Try on a pair of my jeans." That just made me cry some more.

The weight they guys lost is great. I just HATE knowing that right now I weigh more then Danny. Thank you little baby in my tummy!

Mimi said...

I'm not reading this one.