These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day......Literally!

Today was a great day of work and play! Derek and I got a lot done around the house that we've been wanting to do for a long time. He changed all the air filters, cleaned the kitchen, moved things around in the garage so I could walk in front of my van when I park, cleaned off the desk and emptied all the boxes from under the desk, hung hooks in the laundry room for my diaper bag, purse, and keys! I vacuumed, washed the dining room and kitchen floors on my hands and knees, did laundry, and more! It feels wonderful to accomplish things around the house! This evening we went over to mom and dads for a cookout. We had fun swimming in the pool and then had hamburgers, hot dogs, cheese brauts, and more! The boys were wiped out when we got them home! Tyler didn't even want to stay awake to nurse! Tomorrow is Tyson's first gymnastics class for this session. I think he is going to be even better than last session! He's been practicing this summer. I'll let you all know! Here's some pics from tonight!

Tyson and Abby flying high!


Don't forget Baby Tyler!


Tyler was walking his cousin Madison. It was so cute! I wish I had gotten a video! She is 4 months younger than him and out weighs him by far. What's up with all the big baby girls in his life? They make him look like a little runt!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

The book you're reading must be teaching you something! The pictures of the kids yesterday are so cute. It was a fun day.

sara said...

Wow . . .I'm tired after reading all the work you and Derek did. I bet it feels great. David and I on the other hand didn't really accomplish much on our day off :)