These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fireproof Your Marriage!

***Update to Love Dare start date! The new start date is Monday, September 29th.

Just a reminder to go see the movie Fireproof this weekend. It comes out on Friday. Hollywood judges the success of a movie by how it does opening weekend. So, we need to get out there and support this movie, this weekend! Get a babysitter and go! It's very good. Derek and I saw the sneak peek a couple weeks ago and it was great. A church, about the size of South Biscayne, did the movie. They did Facing the Giants, which was good, but Fireproof is better! Speaking of the movie, let's start the Love Dare girls! I am so excited! How about Thursday. Here's a list of who is taking the Dare. Angela, Summer, Brandy, Heather R, Sara L, Jen B., Mandy S., Janelle, Christy R., Robin, and Tricia. So spread the word. I'm in North Carolina, but I have my book with me. So, start the book Thursday and go see the movie this weekend!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Love the picture Angela! Too cute! Have fun on vaca!

Alyssa said...

Hey Angela,

Not sure if you know me but I go to South Biscayne too. I am so excited to see the movie "FireProof" on Friday night with the clg class! I've been counting down the days to go see it! I saw that a bunch of you are doing the love dare book, so I thought I'd join ya...I'm going to order a book tomorrow & start whenever I get it! God is doing amazing things with that church that is producing this wonderful clean movies with morals! Well take care!

Brandy said...

I already started...I couldn't wait.It is really good but Mike hasn't really noticed.Does that mean I am not as bad as I thought?
I am currently on a break from it due to PMS.I just won't make it so I am not even going to try!!!Anyways -are we going to get together and discuss any of it just to hear some testimonies?

Angela said...

Hey Brandy! I'm still in North Carolina. I'll be home Sunday sometime. I can't believe you started already! I'm glad it's going well. And yes, you must not be that bad if Mike doesn't notice! I thought we could post comments on the blog about how it's going. We can definately get together too! I'm going to call everyone on Sunday to see how many started. Did you go see the movie?

Hi Alyssa! Are you the one that gave me the pack n play? Did you buy something from the product table at the Power Team. I think I know who you are. I'm so glad you are going to take the dare with us. Keep checking the blog!