These are actual events from my life. Please feel free to laugh or cry, I do!

Monday, September 29, 2008

North Carolina Fun

Well, we're home. Our trip ended too soon, but don't they always! We had a lot of fun and relaxation. We stayed at a family members cabin in Maggie Valley. We've stayed there many times before, but never with our children. My dad had to tie pieces of plywood up around the stairs so baby Tyler wouldn't crawl right through the slots and fall down into the basement. He would, too! He's a little daredevil and everywhere! We could not have asked for better weather while we there! It was PERFECT! We had one day that was a little dreary, but that's it. We went on nice walks everyday. My dad has a walking stick and he made Tyson a matching one. He loved it! I packed Tyson 2 pairs of tennis shoes and when I went to put them on him in North Carolina, they didn't fit! Poor kid!!! All he wears in Florida are his Croc Flops. So, his aunt Kristyn took pity on him and bought him his first pair of red Converse. They are sooo cute! And he has always had a shoe fetish, so he LOVED them! I am a picture freak and took about 500. I won't bore you with all of them. Here are a few highlights! And yes, I take white shirts and jeans for the whole family everywhere we go, just in case I can get a good family shot! I'm obsessed! How bout that new family pic at the top of the page. I love it! I try so hard and that's what I get. It might be used for our Christmas cards, so pretend you didn't see it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute!! I can't wait to compare our pictures! Thanks for the shout out about the red converse! Aunt Kristyn will always be the COOLEST!